Thursday, June 21, 2012

I've received the Liebster Blog Award


The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers and Liebster is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
Awww....that's so adorable.


RULES
1. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you 
3. Give 11 questions for the people you've tagged.
4. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
5. Tell them you've tagged them.
6. Remember, no tag backs. 


THANKS! 
First, I would like to thank LUCIE for my nomination for my first award... I'm very surprised and grateful !
I enjoy writing and I'm happy that some of you like my work.  It will help me to keep going! 

Dusana




11 FACTS ABOUT ME

1.) I love traveling
2.) Friends has been my favorite show for years
3.) I love the girls from Sex and the City. Watched every episode billion times and of 
     course the movie
4.) I need coffee first thing in the morning
5.) I love reading
6.) Chocolate calms me down
7.) Cycling is my favorite sport
8.) I love writing and blogging
9.) My favorite quote is:''Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions''
       ~Albert Einstein~
10.) I Believe in the Power of Positive Thinking
11.) And I also believe: The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.     


MY ANSWERS TO LUCIE'S QUESTIONS  

1- If you have some kind of superpowers what will you want? 
    For now I would like to stop time. Actually to free up more time. Time to love more, live fuller and
    being able to travel everywhere. 

2- What's your favorite book?
    My favorite book is ''The Power'' from Rhonda Byrne. The power of positive thinking can change 
    and improve your life. Developing and manifesting a positive attitude makes life happier and more 
    successful.

3- Which author would you choose to have a lunch with?
     I would be very happy to have a lunch with Rhonda Byrne.

4- Which is your favorite male character ?
     My favorite male character is Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice.

5- Which is your favorite heroine? 
     Elizabeth Bennet from Pride & Prejudice

6-Do you read comics, mangas, both ? 
    No, not at the moment.

7- When you have time for yourself, how do you like to spend it ?
     I love cycling, whenever I have time I love cycling in the streets of Paris, or in the woods.

8- Can you recommend me a book you were really into it since the beggining of this year ?
    ''The Magic'' from Rhonda Byrne. I strongly recommend it.

 9- How long have you been blogging ? 
     Since January 2012

10- What are you currently reading ?
     ''The Magic''
       In The Magic, Rhonda Byrne reveals this life- changing knowledge to the world. Then, on an
       incredible 28-day journey, she teaches you how to apply this knowledge in your everyday
       life.
     
11- Are you a bookmark reader or a pages corner ?
      I am a bookmark reader.
 

11 people I have tagged to receive the Liebster Blog Award:

3.) Lis 
7.)  nicky 
9.) im.Jeca 
10.) Jawad Ahmad 

Here my questions for the ones I have tagged: 

1.) How long have you been blogging ? 
2.) What is your favorite book ? 
3.) Who is your favorite author ?
4.) Do you read a lot ?
5.) What do you like watching on TV ? 
6.) Do you like cooking ? 
7.) What is your favorite meal ? 
8.) Why did you start blogging ?
9.) Do you have a pet?
10.) What is your hobby ?
11.) Do you believe in the power of positive thinking ? 








9 comments: